With thanks to the fine folks over at Politico for their honesty, goodwill, and sarcasm.
Ladies and gentlemen, The President of the United States:
- “I love Hispanics!”
- On John McCain: “He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
- “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best … They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those … They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. … [a]nd some, I assume, are good people.” <<< But, Mr. President you’ve previously said that you “love Hispanics.”
- “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her whatever.”
- “It has not been easy for me … My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.”
- Expressing his confidence in the armed forces: “I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50,000,000? How stupid are we? I wouldn’t be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash didn’t get there.”
- Thoughts on the disabled? “Now the poor guy, you ought to see this guy. ‘Ah, I don’t know what I said! I don’t remember!”
There’s more. A LOT more. Again, thanks to Politico for the gaffe reel. There’s a lot more to come. Some are so awkward that my hands shake as I copy them out.
Prediction: I would bet all the money in my pockets that Nancy Pelosi will resign and stand in the election for the Office of the President of the United States. If she does, I’ll wee in my pants.
Orange weather for today: White hair and an orange body.
Tomorrow’s forecast: Orange hair and an orange body.